Walker-Witte Wild Life

Keeping in touch with family and friends.

Friday, February 03, 2006

George!!!















This is my country man!!!! Isn't he hot. Well, he is getting a little older but boy is he still looking good. My friend and I went to see him at the new Wells Fargo arena. That was a cool place. The concert was so awesome. My boss got floor seats and got to shake his hand twice. Not once....NO....TWICE.....She even pushed her mom out of the way to get the 2nd handshake. Not really but I think that is how her mom tells the story. He needs to come to Iowa more often.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Blogger Rorick Family said...

I know George is your "man", but Joe Nichols, Montgomery Gentry, Brad Paisly, and Foreigner are going to be at The Great Jones County Fair this year! :) Yee haw! Hope you guys can make it. July 19-23

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home