Walker-Witte Wild Life

Keeping in touch with family and friends.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

NASCAR


Well, with racing season starting up right around the corner I thought I would post a pic of Trent's new bedspread that he got for xmas.























Tony is his favorite driver and got his autograph a couple years ago on this car and a little helmet. Trent and Joe also got some good pictures of him too. Guess I should of had them ready to put on here.

We have to get a new flagpole and we usually have 3 flags flying on race day. One of Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick (Joe's driver) and my boy Dale Jr. We put the flags up on the pole how they placed the week before. We have to get a new Tony Stewart flag this year. The wind kind of tore it up a little last year. Guess that is what happens when you are on top all the time....hehe



2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM , Blogger MaR said...

Hi and happy blogging. Here via Deputy's wife . Nice blog!

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Chris sent me! My six year old would love that - Tony Stewart is his favorite!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home