Walker-Witte Wild Life

Keeping in touch with family and friends.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Sweet Corn











Joe's sweet corn is ready and when we go to pick it Megan has to carry one in the house. She starts to eat it before I even cook it. I tried it before it was cooked and it is pretty tasty. Maggie (the dog) usually follows us to the house cuz she wants some corn too. The dog eats the cob and all. Maggie stole a tomato the other day after my sister and I picked 14 dozen ears of corn and a few tomatoes. The rain was coming so we headed for the garage to see how many ears we picked and the dog was right there. She even snuck into the garage when I put the door down so I had to run back out in the rain to get her out of the garage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home