Walker-Witte Wild Life

Keeping in touch with family and friends.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ask and you shall receive


Well it has been a few weeks since I was on here. All I had to do was post something to say it was baby time and boom, out Megan Jo comes the very next day.......She is such a cutie with lots of dark hair. When my son was born he had hardly any. I really should have had an epidural but I didn't have one last time so I thought this time would be just like last time.....WRONG.....I am now beginning to be able to walk around without it hurting. I will have to start on the treadmill and go get Billy's Boot Camp so I can start kickboxing. I really need to get back into shape and I only have 6 weeks to do it before I have to go back to work. I wish that I would win the lottery so I could stay home and hold her all day long.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM , Blogger Rorick Family said...

She is sooo beautiful! Her name is cute too. Congrats and I hope to see more pics of Megan and Trent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home